ada error in cygwin gcc

Bobby McNulty snyder100@bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 8 00:45:00 GMT 2004


stage1/xgcc.exe -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/   -g -O2 
-DIN_GCC   -
W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes 
-pedantic -Wno-
long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wold-style-definition -Werror 
-fno-common   -DHA
VE_CONFIG_H  gcov-dump.o version.o errors.o ../libcpp/libcpp.a -lintl 
-liconv ..
/libbanshee/points-to/libandersen.a 
../libbanshee/engine/libbansheeengine.a ../l
ibbanshee/libcompat/libbansheecompat.a  ../libiberty/libiberty.a -o 
gcov-dump.ex
e
stage1/xgcc.exe -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ -c -g 
-O2      -gnatp
g -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I../../gcc/gcc/ada ../../gcc/gcc/ada/ada.ads -o 
ada/ada.
o
stage1/xgcc.exe -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ -c -g 
-O2      -gnatp
g -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I../../gcc/gcc/ada 
../../gcc/gcc/ada/a-charac.ads -o ada
/a-charac.o
stage1/xgcc.exe -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ -c -g 
-O2      -gnatp
g -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I../../gcc/gcc/ada 
../../gcc/gcc/ada/a-chlat1.ads -o ada
/a-chlat1.o
stage1/xgcc.exe -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ -c -g 
-O2      -gnatp
g -gnata -g -O1 -fno-inline \
 -I- -I. -Iada -I../../gcc/gcc/ada ../../gcc/gcc/ada/a-except.adb -o 
ada/a-excep
t.o
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.5.0 20040907 (experimental) (i686-pc-cygwin) GCC error:                |
| in peel_address, at tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c:2560                          |
| Error detected at a-exexda.adb:312:8                                     |
| Please submit a bug report; see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
+==========================================================================+

Please include these source files with error report
Note that list may not be accurate in some cases,
so please double check that the problem can still
be reproduced with the set of files listed.


compilation abandoned
make[2]: *** [ada/a-except.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/snyder100/gcc/o/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/snyder100/gcc/o/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

snyder100@PEACEKEEPER ~/gcc/o
$



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list