[Bug c++/18020] issue with enum in a template
gmorin1 at bloomberg dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Oct 15 19:07:00 GMT 2004
------- Additional Comments From gmorin1 at bloomberg dot net 2004-10-15 19:07 -------
Hi,
As far as I know, OpenPKG does not apply any patched on this gcc. Furthermore, I
have another gcc 3.4.2 built from the vanilla source on Solaris :
gmorin@sundev9:~$ /unix-SunOS-sparc-5.8-def/bin/g++ -o /dev/null -c foo.cpp
foo.cpp: In instantiation of `bar<int>':
foo.cpp:11: instantiated from here
foo.cpp:3: error: enumerator value for `IT_MASK' not integer constant
gmorin@sundev9:~$ /unix-SunOS-sparc-5.8-def/bin/g++ -v
Reading specs from
/unix-SunOS-sparc-5.8-def/bin/../lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/3.4.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.4.2/configure --prefix=/unix-SunOS-sparc-5.8-def/
--enable-languages=c,c++
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.2
gmorin@sundev9:~$ uname -a
SunOS sundev9 5.8 Generic_108528-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire
gmorin@sundev9:~$
I strongly think this bug should be reopened. It looks extremely likely that it
is present in 3.4.2, and it is not sure yet it is fixed 3.4.3.
Thanks,
Guillaume.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18020
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list