[Bug c/15368] New: internal compiler error: in verify_local_live_at_start, at flow.
cjones at dixie-net dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue May 11 17:34:00 GMT 2004
When compiling HDF5-1.6.2 on an HP-UX hp B.11.11 U 9000/782 system with
gcc-3.3.2 I get the following error:
gcc -I/usr/local/include -Wsign-compare -O3 -I. -I. -UH5_DEBUG_API -DNDEBUG -c H
5Tconv.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/H5Tconv.lo
H5Tconv.c: In function `H5T_conv_vlen':
H5Tconv.c:2502: internal compiler error: in verify_local_live_at_start, at flow.
c:575
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Config:
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/3.3.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.3.2/configure --enable-languages=c --enable-languages=
c++ : (reconfigured) ../gcc-3.3.2/configure --enable-languages=c --enable-langua
ges=c++ --disable-nls
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.3.2
Please provide an email address to send the preprocessor file to.
Thanks in advance,
Buddy Jones
--
Summary: internal compiler error: in verify_local_live_at_start,
at flow.
Product: gcc
Version: 3.3.2
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: cjones at dixie-net dot com
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
GCC host triplet: hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
GCC target triplet: hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15368
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list