[Bug c/13882] ICE on compiling unwind-ia64.c during stage1
rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jan 27 14:08:00 GMT 2004
------- Additional Comments From rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de 2004-01-27 13:07 -------
Not.
make bootstrap works.
make profiledbootstrap fails (without -j4), but it seems to be not stage1, but
profile-feedback stage1 (or the training run?). I.e.
./xgcc -B./ -B/home/rguenth/ia64/gcc3.4-270104/ia64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/
-isystem /home/rguenth/ia64/gcc3.4-270104/ia64-unknown-linux-gnu/include
-isystem /home/rguenth/ia64/gcc3.4-270104/ia64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include
-L/tmp/gcc-obj/gcc/../ld -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem
./include -fPIC -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED
-I. -I. -I/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc -I/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/.
-I/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/../include -fexceptions -c
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/unwind-ia64.c -o libgcc/./unwind-ia64.o
In file included from /home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/unwind-ia64.c:40:
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/ia64intrin.h:12: warning:
conflicting types for built-in function '__sync_val_compare_and_swap_si'
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/ia64intrin.h:12: warning:
conflicting types for built-in function '__sync_val_compare_and_swap_si'
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/ia64intrin.h:21: warning:
conflicting types for built-in function '__sync_bool_compare_and_swap_si'
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/ia64intrin.h:21: warning:
conflicting types for built-in function '__sync_bool_compare_and_swap_si'
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/unwind-ia64.c: In function
`dup_state_stack':
/home/rguenth/src/gcc/gcc3.4/gcc/config/ia64/unwind-ia64.c:395: internal
compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[3]: *** [libgcc/./unwind-ia64.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gcc-obj/gcc'
make[2]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gcc-obj/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stageprofile_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gcc-obj/gcc'
make: *** [profiledbootstrap] Error 2
somebody could decipher the targets make spits out here and adjust the Summary
of the bug according to this. This would also mean the testcase is meaningless,
as the ICE triggers only with an instrumented(?) compiler?
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13882
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list