[Bug middle-end/13779] [3.4 only] powerpc64: incorrect initialization of 'long long' with constant

lucier at math dot purdue dot edu gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jan 26 18:14:00 GMT 2004


------- Additional Comments From lucier at math dot purdue dot edu  2004-01-26 18:14 -------
Subject: Re:  powerpc64: incorrect initialization of 'long long' with constant


On Jan 26, 2004, at 12:55 PM, fjahanian at apple dot com wrote:

>            What    |Removed                     |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> -----
>              Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
>          Resolution|                            |FIXED


This bug was reported against the 3.4.0 branch.  Was this patch applied  
to the branch?  If not, I don't think the status should be "RESOLVED  
FIXED".

BTW, I tried to add this comment to the web page, but on commit it gave  
me an error page saying

> Not allowed
> 	  	
> You tried to change the Component field from middle-end to middle-end,  
> but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently  
> empowered user, may change that field.
>
> Please press Back and try again.

So I don't know what's happening here.

Brad



-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13779



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list