[Bug c++/14085] [3.4/3.5 Regression] when compiling template functors
dds at aueb dot gr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Feb 9 18:40:00 GMT 2004
------- Additional Comments From dds at aueb dot gr 2004-02-09 18:40 -------
Subject: Re: Internal error when compiling template functors
bangerth at dealii dot org wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From bangerth at dealii dot org 2004-02-09 15:49 -------
> I can't confirm this with 3.2.3 on linux. Someone with a mingw
> installation may want to check this.
> I believe that this bug has been fixed later, btw. Can you try to
> use a later gcc version?
Thanks for the very speedy response! I just submitted the bug, in case
you found it a useful test case for something. I am not even entirely
sure the program is 100% valid C++, but I saved it because it generated
an ICE. I typically appreciate test cases that trigger internal errors
in my code because they help me isolate bugs. This bug is not important
for me, but as I see, you found a regression with it.
Cheers,
Diomidis
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14085
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list