[Bug debug/19212] New: /tmp/ccbY7YyA.s:6435: Error: attempt to get value of unresolved symbol `__s:V151'
danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Dec 31 02:46:00 GMT 2004
/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/objdir/gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/o
bjdir/gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/objdir/vax-ultrix/libstdc++-v3/s
rc -L/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/objdir/vax-ultrix/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/home/dav
e/opt/gnu/vax-ultrix/bin/ -B/home/dave/opt/gnu/vax-ultrix/lib/ -isystem /home/da
ve/opt/gnu/vax-ultrix/include -nostdinc++ -I/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/objdir/vax-ul
trix/libstdc++-v3/include/vax-ultrix -I/home/dave/gnu/gcc-3.3/objdir/vax-ultrix/
libstdc++-v3/include -I../../../../gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -I../../../../gcc/
libstdc++-v3/libmath -g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wno-format -W -Wwrite
-strings -fdiagnostics-show-location=once -c ../../../../gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/lo
cale.cc -o locale.o
/tmp/ccbY7YyA.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccbY7YyA.s:6435: Error: attempt to get value of unresolved symbol `__s:V151
'
This reference comes from the following line in the assembler output:
.stabs "__s:V151",38,0,468,__ZNSt6locale13_S_categoriesE
There is no other reference to `__s:V151' in the file.
I have seen this in the past on this target. I also see unresolved symbols in
the .stabs output on hppa*-*-hpux* but there the assembler ignores them.
--
Summary: /tmp/ccbY7YyA.s:6435: Error: attempt to get value of
unresolved symbol `__s:V151'
Product: gcc
Version: 3.3.6
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: debug
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: vax-ultrix
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19212
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list