[Bug c/15007] [3.5 Regression] crash when including precompiled header with -include

pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Apr 18 21:42:00 GMT 2004


------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org  2004-04-18 21:23 -------
Confirmed, I think this is caused by Zack's rewrite of c-decl.

Zack,
  I know that you are help on the release of 3.4.0 but after the release could you look into this?
I almost think it is because c-decl creates a translation_unit_decl even if it does not need to but I have
not looked into it at all except that in the non PCH case there is only one translation_unit_decl while in 
the PCH case there are two.

-- 
           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |zack at gcc dot gnu dot org
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |NEW
          Component|pch                         |c
     Ever Confirmed|                            |1
      Known to fail|                            |3.5.0
      Known to work|                            |3.4.0
   Last reconfirmed|0000-00-00 00:00:00         |2004-04-18 21:23:23
               date|                            |
            Summary|crash when including        |[3.5 Regression] crash when
                   |precompiled header with -   |including precompiled header
                   |include                     |with -include
   Target Milestone|---                         |3.5.0
            Version|unknown                     |3.5.0


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15007



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list