[Bug debug/12204] [3.4 regression] gcc emits bogus .file when __inline__ called
mec at shout dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Sep 11 21:03:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12204
------- Additional Comments From mec at shout dot net 2003-09-11 21:03 -------
The bug has been fixed. The symptoms no longer happens with gcc HEAD 2003-09-10
18:52:57 UTC. I tested with the z2.i file attached to the bug report as well as
the original test case from the gdb test suite.
The patch which caused the bug was in the call graph code. I haven't
regression-searched for the patch which fixes the bug, but given the changes in
the call graph code lately, I am comfortable that the bug got fixed "on purpose"
rather than "completely by accident".
gdb has a test case which stumbles on this (gdb.base/fileio.exp), so if the bug
happens again, I will notice it again.
It's okay with me to close this PR. Happy day!
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list