[Bug middle-end/11665] ICE in struct initializer when taking address
pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Sep 8 02:17:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11665
pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Component|c |middle-end
Last reconfirmed|2003-07-24 21:38:11 |2003-09-08 02:17:51
date| |
Target Milestone|--- |3.3.2
------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2003-09-08 02:17 -------
This is valid c as the initializer does not have to be a constant when it in a function.
Also this ICE on the C++ front-end too, so this is a middle-end problem, most likely
related to bug 11852 (might even was fixed by it, I did not test GCC with the patch). I will
tentatively put the target as 3.3.2 and I will retest it when I bootstrap with updated sources
with the patch already applied.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list