[Bug preprocessor/12847] [3.4 Regression] xxx.c:1:20: xxxx.h: No such file or directory

dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Oct 31 22:24:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12847



------- Additional Comments From dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca  2003-10-31 22:14 -------
Subject: Re:  [3.4 Regression] xxx.c:1:20: xxxx.h: No

> ------- Additional Comments From zack at gcc dot gnu dot org  2003-10-31
> 21:59 -------
> I would prefer it if you could try to use the enumeration defined in
> diagnostic.h
> instead.  I don't know if this is feasible.  If not, CPP_* prefixes are
> fine.

I have a patch using the latter approach under test.  I would like
to resolve this issue as there are a number of other problems affecting
pa and vax builds.  After the prefix change, you can explore using
the enumeration at your leasure.

Dave



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list