[Bug optimization/10392] [3.3/3.4 regression] [SH] optimizer generates faulty array indexing
ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Oct 25 15:12:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10392
ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |joern dot rennecke at superh
| |dot com
AssignedTo|ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot|unassigned at gcc dot gnu
|org |dot org
Status|ASSIGNED |NEW
------- Additional Comments From ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org 2003-10-25 13:11 -------
I don't really know what to do with this PR. The current situation is:
- the patch was approved for 3.3 branch,
- the patch reportedly introduces a regression in a particular package on SH4,
- the bug doesn't show up on mainline (but is latent).
I give up, all the more that I don't have access to SH hardware. If a SH
maintainer wants to take care of it...
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list