[Bug libgcj/12706] New: System.loadLibrary is searching for files it shouldn't search for
oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Oct 21 07:59:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12706
Summary: System.loadLibrary is searching for files it shouldn't
search for
Product: gcc
Version: 3.4
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: libgcj
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
The Java program below searches for "foo.la", I wouldn't have expected it do do
so under Windows. I'll attach a log.
When I launch an SWT app compiled with GCJ, 7000 file log entries are
registered in filemon from www.sysinternals.com. I looked into this as part of
trying to track down a random crash reported on my app.
\thisiscool-gcc-3.4\gcc-3.4\bin\gcj -o foo --main=Foo Foo.java
public class Foo
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
try
{System.loadLibrary("bar");
} catch (Throwable t)
{
}
}
}
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list