[Bug c++/12541] New: Bad argument to flex

James dot W dot Mckelvey at jpl dot nasa dot gov gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Oct 8 15:40:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12541

           Summary: Bad argument to flex
           Product: gcc
           Version: 3.4
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: c++
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: James dot W dot Mckelvey at jpl dot nasa dot gov
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
 GCC build triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.7
  GCC host triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.7
GCC target triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.7

In gcc/Makefile, flex doesn't like a space between "-o" and "g-$$":

if flex  -o g-$$ /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype-lex.l; then \
  mv -f g-$$ /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype-lex.c ; \
else \
  rm -f g-$$ ; \
  false ; \
fi
flex: can't open g-13742



Configuring in libiberty
configure: loading cache .././config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo
checking for perl... perl
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking for sparc-sun-solaris2.7-ar... ar
checking for sparc-sun-solaris2.7-ranlib... ranlib
checking for sparc-sun-solaris2.7-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install...
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../install-sh -c
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for alloca.h... yes
checking for sys/pstat.h... no
checking for sys/sysmp.h... no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... yes
checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... no
checking for sys/table.h... no
checking for sys/sysctl.h... no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether errno must be declared... no
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for asprintf... no
checking for atexit... yes
checking for basename... yes
checking for bcmp... yes
checking for bcopy... yes
checking for bsearch... yes
checking for bzero... yes
checking for calloc... yes
checking for clock... yes
checking for ffs... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for index... yes
checking for insque... yes
checking for memchr... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for memset... yes
checking for mkstemps... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for random... yes
checking for rename... yes
checking for rindex... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for sigsetmask... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for stpncpy... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtod... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tmpnam... yes
checking for vasprintf... no
checking for vfprintf... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for vsprintf... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... -1
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... yes
checking for vfork... yes
checking for working fork... yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for _doprnt... yes
checking for sys_errlist... yes
checking for sys_nerr... yes
checking for sys_siglist... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... no
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for on_exit... no
checking for psignal... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for realpath... yes
checking for canonicalize_file_name... no
checking for pstat_getstatic... no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... no
checking for sysmp... no
checking for getsysinfo... no
checking for table... no
checking for sysctl... no
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... yes
checking for working strncmp... yes
updating cache .././config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/libiberty'
if [ x"" != x ] && [ ! -d pic ]; then \
  mkdir pic; \
else true; fi
touch stamp-picdir
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c -o pic/regex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c -o
regex.o
In file included from /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include/xregex.h:26,
                 from /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:195:
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include/xregex2.h:548: warning: ISO C90
does not support `static' or type qualifiers in parameter array declarators
In file included from /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:649:
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c: In function `byte_compile_range':

/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:4548: warning: signed and unsigned
type in conditional expression
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:4558: warning: signed and unsigned
type in conditional expression
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:4558: warning: signed and unsigned
type in conditional expression
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c: In function `xregerror':

/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/regex.c:8178: warning: unused parameter 'preg'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/cplus-dem.c -o pic/cplus-dem.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/cplus-dem.c
-o cplus-dem.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/cp-demangle.c -o pic/cp-demangle.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/cp-demangle.c -o cp-demangle.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/md5.c -o pic/md5.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/md5.c -o md5.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/alloca.c -o pic/alloca.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/alloca.c -o
alloca.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/argv.c -o pic/argv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/argv.c -o
argv.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/choose-temp.c -o pic/choose-temp.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/choose-temp.c -o choose-temp.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/concat.c -o pic/concat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/concat.c -o
concat.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/dyn-string.c -o pic/dyn-string.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/dyn-string.c -o dyn-string.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fdmatch.c -o pic/fdmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fdmatch.c
-o fdmatch.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fibheap.c -o pic/fibheap.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fibheap.c
-o fibheap.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c -o pic/floatformat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c -o floatformat.o
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c: In function
`floatformat_always_valid':

/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c:42: warning: unused parameter 'fmt'
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/floatformat.c:43: warning: unused parameter
'from'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fnmatch.c -o pic/fnmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/fnmatch.c
-o fnmatch.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt.c -o pic/getopt.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt.c -o
getopt.o
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt.c: In function `_getopt_initialize':

/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt.c:396: warning: unused parameter 'argc'
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt.c:397: warning: unused parameter 'argv'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt1.c -o pic/getopt1.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getopt1.c
-o getopt1.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getpwd.c -o pic/getpwd.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getpwd.c -o
getpwd.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getruntime.c -o pic/getruntime.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/getruntime.c -o getruntime.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/hashtab.c -o pic/hashtab.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/hashtab.c
-o hashtab.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/hex.c -o pic/hex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/hex.c -o hex.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/lbasename.c -o pic/lbasename.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/lbasename.c
-o lbasename.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/lrealpath.c -o pic/lrealpath.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/lrealpath.c
-o lrealpath.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/make-relative-prefix.c -o
pic/make-relative-prefix.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/make-relative-prefix.c -o make-relative-prefix.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/make-temp-file.c -o
pic/make-temp-file.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/make-temp-file.c -o make-temp-file.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/objalloc.c -o pic/objalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/objalloc.c
-o objalloc.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/obstack.c -o pic/obstack.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/obstack.c
-o obstack.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/partition.c -o pic/partition.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/partition.c
-o partition.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/physmem.c -o pic/physmem.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/physmem.c
-o physmem.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/pex-unix.c -o pic/pex-unix.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/pex-unix.c
-o pex-unix.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/safe-ctype.c -o pic/safe-ctype.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/safe-ctype.c -o safe-ctype.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/sort.c -o pic/sort.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/sort.c -o
sort.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/spaces.c -o pic/spaces.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/spaces.c -o
spaces.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/splay-tree.c -o pic/splay-tree.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/splay-tree.c -o splay-tree.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/strerror.c -o pic/strerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/strerror.c
-o strerror.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c -o pic/strsignal.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/strsignal.c
-o strsignal.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/ternary.c -o pic/ternary.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/ternary.c
-o ternary.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xatexit.c -o pic/xatexit.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xatexit.c
-o xatexit.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xexit.c -o pic/xexit.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xexit.c -o
xexit.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xmalloc.c -o pic/xmalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xmalloc.c
-o xmalloc.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xmemdup.c -o pic/xmemdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xmemdup.c
-o xmemdup.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xstrdup.c -o pic/xstrdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xstrdup.c
-o xstrdup.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xstrerror.c -o pic/xstrerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/xstrerror.c
-o xstrerror.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/asprintf.c -o pic/asprintf.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/asprintf.c
-o asprintf.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/mempcpy.c -o pic/mempcpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/mempcpy.c
-o mempcpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/mkstemps.c -o pic/mkstemps.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/mkstemps.c
-o mkstemps.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/setenv.c -o pic/setenv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/setenv.c -o
setenv.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/sigsetmask.c -o pic/sigsetmask.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/sigsetmask.c -o sigsetmask.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/stpcpy.c -o pic/stpcpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/stpcpy.c -o
stpcpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/stpncpy.c -o pic/stpncpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/stpncpy.c
-o stpncpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I.
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional
-pedantic  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/vasprintf.c -o pic/vasprintf.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/../include
 -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/libiberty/vasprintf.c
-o vasprintf.o
rm -f libiberty.a pic/libiberty.a
ar rc libiberty.a \
  regex.o cplus-dem.o cp-demangle.o md5.o alloca.o argv.o choose-temp.o concat.o
dyn-string.o fdmatch.o fibheap.o floatformat.o fnmatch.o getopt.o getopt1.o
getpwd.o getruntime.o hashtab.o hex.o lbasename.o lrealpath.o
make-relative-prefix.o make-temp-file.o objalloc.o obstack.o partition.o
physmem.o pex-unix.o safe-ctype.o sort.o spaces.o splay-tree.o strerror.o
strsignal.o ternary.o xatexit.o xexit.o xmalloc.o xmemdup.o xstrdup.o
xstrerror.o  asprintf.o mempcpy.o mkstemps.o setenv.o sigsetmask.o stpcpy.o
stpncpy.o vasprintf.o
ranlib libiberty.a
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  cd pic; \
  ar rc libiberty.a \
    regex.o cplus-dem.o cp-demangle.o md5.o alloca.o argv.o choose-temp.o
concat.o dyn-string.o fdmatch.o fibheap.o floatformat.o fnmatch.o getopt.o
getopt1.o getpwd.o getruntime.o hashtab.o hex.o lbasename.o lrealpath.o
make-relative-prefix.o make-temp-file.o objalloc.o obstack.o partition.o
physmem.o pex-unix.o safe-ctype.o sort.o spaces.o splay-tree.o strerror.o
strsignal.o ternary.o xatexit.o xexit.o xmalloc.o xmemdup.o xstrdup.o
xstrerror.o  asprintf.o mempcpy.o mkstemps.o setenv.o sigsetmask.o stpcpy.o
stpncpy.o vasprintf.o; \
  ranlib libiberty.a; \
  cd ..; \
else true; fi
rm -f needed-list; touch needed-list; \
for f in atexit calloc memchr memcmp memcpy memmove memset rename strchr
strerror strncmp strrchr strstr strtol strtoul tmpnam vfprintf vprintf vfork
waitpid bcmp bcopy bzero; do \
  for g in asprintf.o mempcpy.o mkstemps.o setenv.o sigsetmask.o stpcpy.o
stpncpy.o vasprintf.o ; do \
    case "$g" in \
      *$f*) echo $g >> needed-list ;; \
    esac; \
  done; \
done
echo regex.o cplus-dem.o cp-demangle.o md5.o alloca.o argv.o choose-temp.o
concat.o dyn-string.o fdmatch.o fibheap.o floatformat.o fnmatch.o getopt.o
getopt1.o getpwd.o getruntime.o hashtab.o hex.o lbasename.o lrealpath.o
make-relative-prefix.o make-temp-file.o objalloc.o obstack.o partition.o
physmem.o pex-unix.o safe-ctype.o sort.o spaces.o splay-tree.o strerror.o
strsignal.o ternary.o xatexit.o xexit.o xmalloc.o xmemdup.o xstrdup.o
xstrerror.o > required-list
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/libiberty/testsuite'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/libiberty/testsuite'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/libiberty'
Configuring in intl
loading cache .././config.cache
checking for GNU ld... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for a BSD compatible install...
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/intl/../install-sh -c
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... (cached) yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... no
checking for msgfmt... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgmerge
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... yes
checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking for feof_unlocked... no
checking for fgets_unlocked... no
checking for getc_unlocked... yes
checking for getcwd... (cached) yes
checking for getegid... yes
checking for geteuid... yes
checking for getgid... yes
checking for getuid... yes
checking for mempcpy... (cached) no
checking for munmap... yes
checking for putenv... (cached) yes
checking for setenv... (cached) no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for stpcpy... (cached) no
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for strtoul... (cached) yes
checking for tsearch... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for iconv... yes
checking how to link with libiconv... /mnt/home3/utilities/lib/libiconv.so
-Wl,-rpath -Wl,/mnt/home3/utilities/lib
checking for iconv declaration... 
         extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, const char * *inbuf, size_t
*inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 1.28, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... external libintl
checking how to link with libintl... /mnt/home3/utilities/lib/libintl.so
-L/mnt/home3/utilities/lib /mnt/home3/utilities/lib/libiconv.so -lc -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/mnt/home3/utilities/lib
updating cache .././config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.intl
creating config.h
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/intl'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/intl'
Configuring in gcc
loading cache .././config.cache
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7
checking LIBRARY_PATH variable... ok
checking GCC_EXEC_PREFIX variable... ok
checking whether a default linker was specified... yes
(/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/ld - GNU ld)
checking whether a default assembler was specified... yes
(/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/as - GNU as)
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -Wno-long-long... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for long long int... yes
checking for __int64... no
checking for built-in _Bool... yes
checking size of void *... 4
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 4
checking size of long long... 8
checking for gnatbind... no
checking for compiler driver that understands Ada... no
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install...
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../install-sh -c
checking for cmp's capabilities... fastcompare
checking for mktemp... no
checking for makeinfo... (cached) makeinfo
checking for modern makeinfo... yes
checking for recent Pod::Man... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking for bison... bison
checking for GNU C library... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... (cached) yes
checking for working stdbool.h... yes
checking whether string.h and strings.h may both be included... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for time.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for direct.h... no
checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking for ldfcn.h... no
checking for locale.h... (cached) yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for thread.h... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking for CHAR_BIT... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) yes
checking for collect2 libraries... none required
checking for library containing exc_resume... no
checking for library containing ldexp... none required
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for times... (cached) yes
checking for clock... (cached) yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for kill... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for atoll... yes
checking for atoq... no
checking for sysconf... (cached) yes
checking for strsignal... (cached) yes
checking for putc_unlocked... yes
checking for fputc_unlocked... no
checking for fputs_unlocked... no
checking for fwrite_unlocked... no
checking for fprintf_unlocked... no
checking for getrusage... (cached) yes
checking for nl_langinfo... yes
checking for scandir... no
checking for alphasort... no
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for mbstowcs... yes
checking for wcswidth... yes
checking for mmap... yes
checking for mincore... yes
checking for setlocale... (cached) yes
checking whether mbstowcs works... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... gid_t
checking whether the printf functions support %p... yes
checking whether read-only mmap of a plain file works... yes
checking whether mmap from /dev/zero works... yes
checking for MAP_ANON(YMOUS)... no
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for vfork.h... (cached) no
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for iconv... (cached) yes
checking for iconv declaration... (cached) 
         extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, const char * *inbuf, size_t
*inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
checking for LC_MESSAGES... (cached) yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking whether atol is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... yes
checking whether abort is declared... yes
checking whether atof is declared... yes
checking whether getcwd is declared... yes
checking whether getwd is declared... yes
checking whether strsignal is declared... yes
checking whether putc_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fputs_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fwrite_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether fprintf_unlocked is declared... no
checking whether strstr is declared... yes
checking whether errno is declared... yes
checking whether vasprintf is declared... no
checking whether malloc is declared... yes
checking whether realloc is declared... yes
checking whether calloc is declared... yes
checking whether free is declared... yes
checking whether basename is declared... no
checking whether getopt is declared... yes
checking whether clock is declared... yes
checking whether getrlimit is declared... yes
checking whether setrlimit is declared... yes
checking whether getrusage is declared... yes
checking whether ldgetname is declared... no
checking whether times is declared... yes
checking for struct tms... yes
checking for clock_t... yes
checking for uchar... 
checking for .preinit_array/.init_array/.fini_array support... yes
checking if mkdir takes one argument... no
checking for main in -lunwind... no
Using `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sparc.c' for machine-specific
logic.
Using `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sparc.md' as machine
description file.
Using the following target machine macro files:
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/biarch64.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sparc.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/dbxelf.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/elfos.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/svr4.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sysv4.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sol2.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gld.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-bi.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gld-bi.h
	/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gas-bi.h
Using host-default.o for host machine hooks.
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for catalogs to be installed...  be da de el es fr ja nl sv tr
checking what assembler to use... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/as
checking what linker to use... /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/ld
checking what nm to use... nm
checking what objdump to use... objdump
checking assembler for .balign and .p2align... yes
checking assembler for .p2align with maximum skip... yes
checking assembler for working .subsection -1... yes
checking assembler for .weak... yes
checking assembler for .hidden... yes
checking linker for .hidden support... yes
checking assembler for .sleb128 and .uleb128... yes
checking assembler for eh_frame optimization... yes
checking assembler for section merging support... yes
checking assembler for thread-local storage support... no
checking assembler for .register... yes
checking assembler for -relax option... yes
checking assembler for unaligned pcrel relocs... yes
checking assembler for unaligned pcrel relocs against hidden symbols... yes
checking assembler for offsetable %lo()... no
checking assembler for dwarf2 debug_line support... yes
checking assembler for buggy dwarf2 .file directive... no
checking assembler for --gdwarf2 option... yes
checking assembler for --gstabs option... yes
checking linker read-only and read-write section mixing... read-write
checking linker PT_GNU_EH_FRAME support... yes
checking linker position independent executable support... no
Using ggc-page for garbage collection.
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
Links are now set up to build a native compiler for sparc-sun-solaris2.7
updating cache .././config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating fixinc/Makefile
creating gccbug
creating mklibgcc
creating mkheaders
creating auto-host.h
Bootstrapping the compiler
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake CC="gcc" libdir=/mnt/home3/utilities/lib LANGUAGES="c " \
	CFLAGS="-g " MAKEINFO="makeinfo --split-size=5000000" \
	MAKEINFOFLAGS="" COVERAGE_FLAGS= \
	OBJS-onestep="alias.o bb-reorder.o bitmap.o builtins.o caller-save.o calls.o
cfg.o cfganal.o cfgbuild.o cfgcleanup.o cfglayout.o cfgloop.o cfgloopanal.o
cfgloopmanip.o loop-init.o loop-unswitch.o loop-unroll.o cfgrtl.o combine.o
conflict.o convert.o coverage.o cse.o cselib.o dbxout.o debug.o df.o
diagnostic.o dojump.o doloop.o dominance.o dwarf2asm.o dwarf2out.o dwarfout.o
emit-rtl.o except.o explow.o expmed.o expr.o final.o flow.o fold-const.o
function.o gcse.o genrtl.o ggc-common.o global.o graph.o gtype-desc.o
haifa-sched.o hooks.o ifcvt.o insn-attrtab.o insn-emit.o insn-extract.o
insn-opinit.o insn-output.o insn-peep.o insn-recog.o integrate.o intl.o jump.o 
langhooks.o lcm.o lists.o local-alloc.o loop.o optabs.o options.o opts.o
params.o postreload.o predict.o print-rtl.o print-tree.o value-prof.o profile.o
ra.o ra-build.o ra-colorize.o ra-debug.o ra-rewrite.o real.o recog.o reg-stack.o
regclass.o regmove.o regrename.o reload.o reload1.o reorg.o resource.o rtl.o rtlana!
 l.o rtl-error.o sbitmap.o sched-deps.o sched-ebb.o sched-rgn.o sched-vis.o
sdbout.o sibcall.o simplify-rtx.o sreal.o ssa.o ssa-ccp.o ssa-dce.o stmt.o
stor-layout.o stringpool.o targhooks.o timevar.o toplev.o tracer.o tree.o
tree-dump.o unroll.o varasm.o varray.o version.o vmsdbgout.o xcoffout.o
alloc-pool.o et-forest.o cfghooks.o bt-load.o pretty-print.o ggc-page.o  sparc.o
 host-default.o hashtable.o tree-inline.o tree-optimize.o cgraph.o cgraphunit.o"
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/gcc'
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/be.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/be.po
312 translated messages, 386 fuzzy translations, 3851 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/da.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/da.po
4070 translated messages, 325 fuzzy translations, 154 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/de.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/de.po
84 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 4458 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/el.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/el.po
165 translated messages, 916 fuzzy translations, 3468 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/es.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/es.po
4549 translated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/fr.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/fr.po
4070 translated messages, 332 fuzzy translations, 147 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/ja.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/ja.po
2350 translated messages, 1280 fuzzy translations, 919 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/nl.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/nl.po
655 translated messages, 1165 fuzzy translations, 2729 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/sv.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/sv.po
931 translated messages, 939 fuzzy translations, 2679 untranslated messages.
test -d po || mkdir po
/mnt/home3/utilities/bin/msgfmt --statistics -o po/tr.gmo
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/po/tr.po
4070 translated messages, 331 fuzzy translations, 148 untranslated messages.
echo '/*WARNING: This file is automatically generated!*/' >tmp-c-parse.y
sed -e "/^@@ifobjc.*/,/^@@end_ifobjc.*/d" \
  -e "/^@@ifc.*/d" -e "/^@@end_ifc.*/d" \
  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-parse.in >>tmp-c-parse.y
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-c-parse.y
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-parse.y
cd /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc && \
if bison  -o c-p$$.c c-parse.y; then \
  test -f c-p$$.output && mv -f c-p$$.output c-parse.output ; \
  mv -f c-p$$.c c-parse.c ; \
else \
  rm -f c-p$$.* ; \
  false ; \
fi
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="" \
HEADERS="auto-host.h ansidecl.h" DEFINES="" \
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh config.h
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="TARGET_CPU_v7" \
HEADERS="config/sparc/biarch64.h config/sparc/sparc.h config/dbxelf.h
config/elfos.h config/svr4.h config/sparc/sysv4.h config/sol2.h
config/sparc/sol2.h config/sparc/sol2-gld.h config/sparc/sol2-bi.h
config/sparc/sol2-gld-bi.h config/sparc/sol2-gas-bi.h defaults.h" DEFINES="" \
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh tm.h
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT="" \
HEADERS="auto-host.h ansidecl.h" DEFINES="" \
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/mkconfig.sh bconfig.h
gcc -c   -g  -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengenrtl.c -o gengenrtl.o
gcc   -g  -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DGENERATOR_FILE  -o gengenrtl \
 gengenrtl.o ../libiberty/libiberty.a
./gengenrtl -h > tmp-genrtl.h
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-genrtl.h genrtl.h
./gengenrtl > tmp-genrtl.c
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-genrtl.c genrtl.c
echo timestamp > s-genrtl
gcc -c   -g  -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/genconstants.c -o genconstants.o
echo "/* This file is machine generated.  Do not edit.  */" > tmp-gtyp.h
echo "static const char *const srcdir = "  >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "\"/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc\"" >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo ";" >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "static const char *const lang_files[] = {" >> tmp-gtyp.h
ll="/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/mangle.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/name-lookup.h 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/name-lookup.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/cp-tree.h 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl.h  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/lex.h 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/call.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl2.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/pt.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/repo.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/semantics.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/tree.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/parser.c
 /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/method.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.h
 /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-pragma.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-lang.c
 /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-parse.in  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-tree.h
 /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-decl.c  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.c
 /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common!
 .h  /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-pragma.c 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-objc-common.c "; \
for f in $ll; do \
echo "\"$f\", "; done >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "NULL};" >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "static const char *const langs_for_lang_files[] = {" >> tmp-gtyp.h
ff="cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  cp  c  c
 c  c  c  c  c  c "; \
for f in $ff; do \
echo "\"$f\", " ; done  >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "NULL};" >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "static const char *const all_files[] = {" >> tmp-gtyp.h
gf="/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/input.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/coretypes.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cpplib.h
auto-host.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include/ansidecl.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/biarch64.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sparc.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/dbxelf.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/elfos.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/svr4.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sysv4.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sol2.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gld.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-bi.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gld-bi.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sol2-gas-bi.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/defaults.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include/hashtab.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include/splay-tree.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/bitmap.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/co!
 verage.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/function.h 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/rtl.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/optabs.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/tree.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/libfuncs.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/hashtable.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/real.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/varray.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/ssa.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/insn-addr.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cselib.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/basic-block.h 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cgraph.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-tree.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/alias.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/bitmap.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cselib.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cgraph.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/dbxout.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/dwarf2asm.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/emit-rtl.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/except.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/explow.c
/mnt/home3/ut!
 ilities/gcc/gcc/expr.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/fold-const!
.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/function.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gcse.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/integrate.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/lists.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/optabs.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/profile.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/ra-build.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/regclass.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/reg-stack.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cfglayout.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/langhooks.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/sdbout.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/stmt.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/stor-layout.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/stringpool.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/tree.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/varasm.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/config/sparc/sparc.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/mangle.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/name-lookup.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/name-lookup.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/cp-tree.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/lex.h /mnt/home3/utilit!
 ies/gcc/gcc/cp/call.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/decl2.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/pt.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/repo.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/semantics.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/tree.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/parser.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/cp/method.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-pragma.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-lang.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-parse.in
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-tree.h /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-decl.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.c /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-common.h
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-pragma.c
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/c-objc-common.c"; \
for f in $gf; do \
echo "\"$f\", "; done >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo " NULL};" >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "static const char *const lang_dir_names[] = { \"c\", " >> tmp-gtyp.h
gf="cp"; \
for l in $gf; do \
echo "\"$l\", "; done >> tmp-gtyp.h
echo "NULL};" >> tmp-gtyp.h
/bin/ksh /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/move-if-change tmp-gtyp.h gtyp-gen.h 
gcc -c   -g  -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DGENERATOR_FILE    -I. -I. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc
-I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/. -I/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/../include 
/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype.c -o gengtype.o
if flex  -o g-$$ /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype-lex.l; then \
  mv -f g-$$ /mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype-lex.c ; \
else \
  rm -f g-$$ ; \
  false ; \
fi
flex: can't open g-13742
gmake[2]: *** [/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc/gcc/gengtype-lex.c] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/home3/utilities/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list