[Bug optimization/13202] New: ICE in tree-dfa.c for Fortran source code
schnetter at aei dot mpg dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Nov 26 17:13:00 GMT 2003
I receive the error
/home/eschnett/Calpha/Cactus/configs/einstein-gfortran/build/ADM/DoubleLeap.f:
In function `adm_doubleleap':
/home/eschnett/Calpha/Cactus/configs/einstein-gfortran/build/ADM/
DoubleLeap.f:0: internal compiler error: in add_may_alias, at tree-dfa.c:2002
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
when compiling the attached file with the options
/home/eschnett/gcc-3.5-tree-ssa/bin/gfortran -march=pentium3 -malign-double
-m128bit-long-double -x f95 -g -O3 -funroll-loops -c -o $current_wd/
DoubleLeap.F.o $current_wd/DoubleLeap.f
The error does not occur when I compile without optimisations.
The failing source file uses the module ADM_Scalars. I include the source for
that module as well.
My gfortran version is
$ ~/gcc-3.5-tree-ssa/bin/gfortran -v
Reading specs from /home/eschnett/gcc-3.5-tree-ssa/lib/gcc/
i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.5-tree-ssa/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-vanilla/configure --prefix=/home/eschnett/
gcc-3.5-tree-ssa
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.5-tree-ssa 20031126 (merged 20031123)
--
Summary: ICE in tree-dfa.c for Fortran source code
Product: gcc
Version: tree-ssa
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: optimization
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: schnetter at aei dot mpg dot de
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13202
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list