bootstrap/10805: [sun-solaris2.7] relocation error when creating sparcv9/libgcc_s.so.1

Eric Botcazou ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr
Fri May 16 14:18:00 GMT 2003


[Steven, it seems your mail server rejects my address]

Steven M. Christensen wrote:
> I have seen this same problem.  See the file attached for
> more details.  Did not have the problem with 3.2.3 on the
> exact same system with same configuration etc.

Which stage? I can't determine it with the logfile you sent. Which bootstrap 
compiler did you use for GCC 3.2.3? Did you try it for GCC 3.3?

[635] libgcc> dump -r _muldi3.o

_muldi3.o:

    **** RELOCATION INFORMATION ****

.rela.text:
Offset      Symndx                Type              Addend

0xac        6                     18                0
0xbc        6                     18                0

.rela.stab:
Offset      Symndx                Type              Addend

0x14        3                     3                 0
0x20        3                     3                 0
0xd70       5                     3                 0
0xe30       3                     3                 208


Sorry for not being clear enough, it's _multid3.o from libgcc/sparcv9 I want.

-- 
Eric Botcazou



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list