preprocessor/7312: bootstrap failure due to invalid use of errno
Zack Weinberg
zack@codesourcery.com
Fri May 9 15:27:00 GMT 2003
http://gcc.gnu.org/PR?7312
I apologize for not noticing this bug earlier. It's indeed a bug, but
I don't think your suggested fix is right. At that point in the code,
nothing has been done to give errno a meaningful value, so ->err_no
should just be cleared to 0.
I will apply this patch later today, along with some other changes, if
bootstrap succeeds.
zw
PR preprocessor/7312
* cppfiles.c (find_or_create_entry): Initialize file->err_no
to 0, not errno.
===================================================================
Index: cppfiles.c
--- cppfiles.c 21 Apr 2003 19:21:53 -0000 1.168
+++ cppfiles.c 9 May 2003 15:24:48 -0000
@@ -184,7 +184,7 @@ find_or_create_entry (pfile, fname)
file = xcnew (struct include_file);
file->name = name;
file->header_name = name;
- file->err_no = errno;
+ file->err_no = 0;
node = splay_tree_insert (pfile->all_include_files,
(splay_tree_key) file->name,
(splay_tree_value) file);
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list