c++/10649: is_pointer<T> reports pointer to member function is not a pointer

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Thu May 8 22:34:00 GMT 2003


On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 02:11:05AM +0200, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> wrote:
> 
> > Also, the cxx-reflection-branch will, eventually, implement these
> templates
> > (taken from the ISO proposal).  I have a patch which does, but the new
> > parser won't let me do pointers-to-members like I'd planned.
> 
> What is the problem with pointers-to-members, exactly? I assume there is
> already an open PR for it, otherwise you should file one.

I'm assuming the problem is in my code, since p-t-m's are successfully used
by others.

-- 
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace.  We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms.  Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.            - Samuel Adams



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list