[Bug optimization/11054] [3.3 regression] [m68k] ICE in reg_overlap_mentioned_p

doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Jun 26 22:06:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11054



------- Additional Comments From doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de  2003-06-26 22:06 -------
Subject: Re:  [3.3 regression] [m68k] ICE in reg_overlap_mentioned_p

wilson at tuliptree dot org writes:

> Patch from mainline that fixes bug.
> 
> Here is a patch from mainline that fixes the bug.  I don't have
> access to m68k hardware so I have only tested this on the testcase.
> Since this is already on mainline there is unlikely to be problems
> with it, however, I haven't done the bootstrap test which is needed
> before a checkin, so I haven't checked it in yet.

- the patch fixes the bug on m68k-linux
- bootstrap succeeded on m68k-linux, testsuite still running
- bootstrap and testsuite succeeded on i386-linux, no new regressions.



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list