[Bug c++/11316] New: 3.3 ICE with empty constructor
tuimonen at cc dot hut dot fi
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jun 25 00:18:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11316
Summary: 3.3 ICE with empty constructor
Product: gcc
Version: 3.3
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: critical
Priority: P2
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: tuimonen at cc dot hut dot fi
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/3.3/specs
Configured with: ../src/configure -v
--enable-languages=c,c++,java,f77,pascal,objc,ada,treelang --prefix=/usr
--mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
--with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/3.3 --enable-shared --with-system-zlib
--enable-nls --without-included-gettext --enable-__cxa_atexit
--enable-clocale=gnu --enable-debug --enable-java-gc=boehm
--enable-java-awt=xlib --enable-objc-gc i386-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3 (Debian)
g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
-I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I. -I/usr/share/qt3/include -o bug.o
bug.cpp
bug.cpp: In constructor `Foo::Foo()':
bug.cpp:6: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
//bug.h:
class Foo
{
public:
Foo();
};
// end of bug.h
//bug.cpp:
#include "bug.h"
Foo::Foo()
{
}
// end of bug.cpp
Works ok with 2.95, and has worked with 3.3 since I've had empty constructors
in my code for a long time now and used 3.3. But suddenly, now every attempt
to compile results with ICE
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list