[Bug c++/11091] Wrong code in variable initialization
pinskia@physics.uc.edu
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jun 4 23:10:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11091
------- Additional Comments From pinskia@physics.uc.edu 2003-06-04 23:10 -------
Also is there any way you can get a smaller example?
Also I cannot reproduce it with (I do not get an abort) (I was using 3.2.3 and 3.3.1 (20030526) and
mainline (20030604)):
extern "C" void abort();
class temp
{
public:
char *t;
public:
temp():t(__null){}
};
temp test1()
{
temp obj;
if(obj.t != __null)
abort();
return obj;
}
int main()
{
temp t2 = test1();
if(t2.t != __null)
abort();
return 0;
}
Can you try this?
I am compiling 3.2.2 right now to see if that can reproduce it.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list