[Bug target/7443] [MIPS] gcc 3.0.3 incorrectly optimizes arithmetic containing 0x80000000

ddolson@sandvine.com gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jun 3 18:49:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7443



------- Additional Comments From ddolson@sandvine.com  2003-06-03 18:49 -------
Subject: RE:  [MIPS] gcc 3.0.3 incorrectly optimizes arit
	hmetic containing 0x80000000

It isn't clear which version has the fix.  As Dara points out below, it
doesn't compile on 3.2.3 or 3.3.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dara Hazeghi [mailto:dhazeghi@yahoo.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 3:06 PM
> To: Dave Dolson
> Subject: RE: target/7443: [MIPS] gcc 3.0.3 incorrectly optimizes
> arithmeti c containing 0x80000000
> 
> 
> 
> --- Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com> wrote:
> > I don't recall if the problem occured at -O0.
> > I'll look at the asm if you wish.
> 
> Okay, the story gets weirder. This ICEs on gcc 3.2.3,
> 3.3 and mainline. I'm guessing that's because I'm
> using the target mips-elf. You're system is
> mips-vxworks, right?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Dara




------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list