host on bug list

Andrew Pinski pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Mon Jun 2 00:51:00 GMT 2003


I did change my defaults but I did not see change columns in tell Dara
and you said something about it.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

On Sunday, Jun 1, 2003, at 20:47 US/Eastern, Daniel Berlin wrote:

>
> On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 07:29  PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>
>> I would like to request that the `host column' on the bug list
>> be changed to target so it is easier to know what the bug is
>> reported against.
>> ore.
>
> You can do it for yourself, just click "change columns" at the bottom 
> of the list.
> It'll save it as your default.
>
> It was, at one point, defaulting to target.
> Then someone asked me to change it to host.
> Now you want it to default to target again.
> ....
>
> Please don't make me change it back and forth every month, just change 
> your default column visibility.
>
>
>> Thanks,
>> Andrew Pinski
>>
>
>
>



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list