[Bug optimization/10519] optimization based on SSA "-O2 -fssa" uses wrong register
dhazeghi@yahoo.com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Jun 1 23:09:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10519
dhazeghi@yahoo.com changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GCC host triplet| |sparc-sun-solaris2.8
GCC target triplet| |sparc-sun-solaris2.8
Priority|P3 |P5
------- Additional Comments From dhazeghi@yahoo.com 2003-06-01 23:09 -------
Hello,
I can confirm this problem on i686-linux. gcc 3.2.3 is fine, but both 3.3 branch and mainline
(20030527) fail... I agree with Andrew that -fssa is probably going away in its current form, but
still, this is broken, so I think we should probably just make this a low-priority bug, at least until -
fssa finally is removed. Or should this perhaps be mapped to the RESOLVED: WONTFIX category?
Dara
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list