PCH tests fail on sparc-sun-solaris2.7
Richard Earnshaw
rearnsha@arm.com
Tue Jan 14 14:47:00 GMT 2003
There are a number of arm-elf failures as well. Most of them seem to be
assembly file differences (presumably this is the 'dwarf2' problem), but
one leads to an ICE.
/home/rearnsha/gnusrc/egcs-cross/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/pch/inline-1.c: In
function `foo':
/home/rearnsha/gnusrc/egcs-cross/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/pch/inline-1.c:5:
internal compiler error: in gen_subprogram_die, at dwarf2out.c:10752
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
This one:
/work/rearnsha/gnu/egcs/gcc/xgcc -B/work/rearnsha/gnu/egcs/gcc/ /home/rear
nsha/gnusrc/egcs-cross/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/pch/static-1.c -O0 -I.
-DSTACK_SIZE=
16384 -S -I/work/rearnsha/gnu/egcs/arm-elf/./newlib/targ-include
-I/home/rearnsh
a/gnusrc/egcs-cross/newlib/libc/include -o static-1.s
PASS: gcc.dg/pch/static-1.c (test for excess errors)
line #40
< ldr r2, .L5
> ldr r2, .L2
line #48
< .L6:
> .L3:
line #50
< .L5:
> .L2:
Also looks suspicious (no sign of any dwarfisms there). It also fails at
other optimization levels. The same is also true of static-2.s
All of the above are produced on an arm-elf cross using newlib.
R.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list