--enable-languages no longer works
Kaveh R. Ghazi
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 29 22:44:00 GMT 2003
> From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
>
> On Friday, Aug 29, 2003, at 12:59 US/Eastern, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
>
> > When I use --enable-languages=c with current mainline, it still builds
> > all language frontends. It does however turn off the target libs for
> > these languages. I know it worked in the begining of August.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas?
>
> I just used --enable-languages=c++,f77,objc yesterday
> (I do not want to build java, it is too slow to build and
> ada has problems build on powerpc-apple-darwin) and it did
> not build the other front-ends.
> Are you sure the object directory was clean?
> Andrew Pinski
Yes, it was clean.
I'm running on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 with gnu make 3.79.1. I typically
use make -j10 in case it's a parallel make issue. It is completely
repeatable for me.
--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list