[Bug bootstrap/12027] New: sparclite-coff build fails with INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP' undeclared

dhazeghi at yahoo dot com gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Aug 21 23:16:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12027

           Summary: sparclite-coff build fails with INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP'
                    undeclared
           Product: gcc
           Version: 3.4
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Keywords: build
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: bootstrap
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: dhazeghi at yahoo dot com
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC target triplet: sparclite-coff

Configure with: ../combined/configure --target=sparclite-coff --enable-languages=c,c+4,objc; 
make

/usr/bin/gcc -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_COMPILE  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-
prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    
-I. -I. -I../../combined/gcc -I../../combined/gcc/. -I../../combined/gcc/config -I../../combined/
gcc/../include  ../../combined/gcc/varasm.c -o varasm.o
../../combined/gcc/varasm.c:223: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
../../combined/gcc/varasm.c: In function `init_section':
../../combined/gcc/varasm.c:223: `INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../combined/gcc/varasm.c:223: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../../combined/gcc/varasm.c:223: for each function it appears in.)

INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP is clearly undefined in sparc/litecoff.h . Note certain



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list