[Bug bootstrap/8180] --without-headers configure option not working
pgarrone at linuxmail dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Aug 18 00:09:00 GMT 2003
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8180
------- Additional Comments From pgarrone at linuxmail dot org 2003-08-18 00:09 -------
Subject: Re: --without-headers configure option not
working
----- Original Message -----
From: "dank at kegel dot com" <gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org>
Date: 14 Aug 2003 16:08:22 -0000
To: pgarrone@linuxmail.org
Subject: [Bug bootstrap/8180] --without-headers configure option not working
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8180
dank at kegel dot com changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |dank at kegel dot com
------- Additional Comments From dank at kegel dot com 2003-08-14 16:08 -------
It's worse in 3.4. I'm going to try pgarrone's patch...
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You reported the bug, or are watching the reporter.
hi, mistake in last reply, apologies. I think when I reported this bug, i didnt understand configure was a non-editable file.
so perhaps the autoconf source file should be adjusted instead. For a cross-compiler, i think inhibit-libc needs setting somehow, for first pass without libraries because glibc needs building. I suppose this is detected if without-headers is set. I am very happy to enter into correspondence on this issue, for testing patches etc.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list