[Bug libstdc++/1773] __cplusplus defined to 1, should be 199711L

gdr at integrable-solutions dot net gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Aug 4 09:04:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1773



------- Additional Comments From gdr at integrable-solutions dot net  2003-08-04 09:04 -------
Subject: Re:  __cplusplus defined to 1, should be 199711L

"phil at jaj dot com" <gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> writes:

| > | 199711L is the value called for by 14882.  Are we permitted to use higher
| > | values?
| > 
| > TC1 has been made part of C++, now know as C++2003.  I do not have the
| > new definition oin my laptop right now.
| 
| Has TC1 actually been published yet?

Here is the info I do know for sure

  http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2003/n1458.html

(specifically 2.2.1).  And I do know that many other implementors have
already integrated TC1 changes in their products (we too mostly do
that on the library side).

-- Gaby



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list