bootstrap/6967: [x86 x mips-ecoff] build fails - ICE in assemble_integer, at varasm.c:2012

Corne' Cornelius cornec@reach.co.za
Tue Apr 22 06:52:00 GMT 2003


http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6967

Hi,

My System: Slackware 8.1, gcc-2.95.3, binutils-2.12 (built for mips-ecoff)

corne@nobbie:~/gcc.psx.bld$  gcc/xgcc  -v
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: ../gcc-3.2.2/configure --target=mipsel-psx-ecoff 
--disable-nls --prefix=/usr/mipsgcc --with-as=/usr/mipsbin/bin/as 
--with-ld=/usr/mipsbin/bin/ld
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.2.2


I still get the error in assemble_integer in gcc-3.2.2 2when building 
for mips-ecoff

/home/corne/gcc.psx.bld/gcc/xgcc -B/home/corne/gcc.psx.bld/gcc/ 
-B/usr/mipsgcc/mipsel-psx-ecoff/bin/ 
-B/usr/mipsgcc/mipsel-psx-ecoff/lib/ -isystem 
/usr/mipsgcc/mipsel-psx-ecoff/include -O2  -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_COMPILE   -W 
-Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem 
./include  -G 0 -g  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -Dinhibit_libc 
-I. -I. -I../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc -I../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc/. 
-I../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc/config -I../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc/../include  
-DL_divdi3 -c ../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc/libgcc2.c -fexceptions 
-fnon-call-exceptions -o libgcc/./_divdi3.o
../../gcc-3.2.2/gcc/libgcc2.c:62: Internal compiler error in 
assemble_integer, at varasm.c:2013


Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Corne'





=============Disclaimer and Confidentiality===================
This message contains information intended for the perusal, and/or use (if so stated), by the stated addressee(s) only. The information is confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, do not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or in any manner rely upon  he information contained in this message (directly or indirectly). The sender and/or the entity represented by the sender shall not be held accountable in the event that this prohibition is disregarded. If you receive this message in error, notify the sender immediately by e-mail, fax or telephone representations contained in this message, whether express or implied, are those of the sender only, unless that sender expressly states them to be the views or representations of an entity or person, who shall be named by the sender and who the sender shall state to represent. No liability shall otherwise attach to any other entity or person. ======================================================



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list