bootstrap/10399: [AIX 5.2] make bootstrap error

Dotinga, Eelco Eelco.Dotinga@INGBank.com
Tue Apr 15 05:01:00 GMT 2003


Wolfgang,

I'm trying to make gcc 3.2.2 on a AIX 5.2 environment with gcc 2.9 (This
version is part of the AIX Linux toolbox)

Regards,

Eelco

This is the output from make bootstrap

mkdir power
mkdir libgcc/power
mkdir powerpc
mkdir libgcc/powerpc
mkdir ppc64
mkdir libgcc/ppc64
mkdir pthread/power
mkdir libgcc/pthread/power
mkdir pthread/powerpc
mkdir libgcc/pthread/powerpc
mkdir pthread/ppc64
mkdir libgcc/pthread/ppc64
if [ -f stmp-dirs ]; then true; else touch stmp-dirs; fi
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_muldi3 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_muldi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_negdi2 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_negdi2.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_lshrdi3 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_lshrdi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_ashldi3 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_ashldi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_ashrdi3 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_ashrdi3.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_ffsdi2 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_ffsdi2.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_clz -c ./libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_clz.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_cmpdi2 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_cmpdi2.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_ucmpdi2 -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_ucmpdi2.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_floatdidf -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_floatdidf.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_floatdisf -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_floatdisf.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/bin/ -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/include -isystem
/opt/freeware/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/sys-include -O2  -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include
-g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED  -I. -I. -I.
-I./. -I./config -I./../include  -DL_fixunsdfsi -c ./libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/./_fixunsdfsi.o
libgcc2.c: In function `__fixunsdfsi':
libgcc2.c:1174: unrecognizable insn:
(insn 13 12 14 (set (reg:CCEQ 119)
        (compare:CCEQ (ior:SI (gt:SI (reg:CCFP 118)
                    (const_int 0 [0x0]))
                (eq:SI (reg:CCFP 118)
                    (const_int 0 [0x0])))
            (const_int 1 [0x1]))) -1 (insn_list 12 (nil))
    (expr_list:REG_DEAD (reg:CCFP 118)
        (nil)))
libgcc2.c:1174: Internal compiler error in extract_insn, at recog.c:2148
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[3]: *** [libgcc/./_fixunsdfsi.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/devel/gcc-3.2.2/gcc'
make[2]: *** [stmp-multilib] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/devel/gcc-3.2.2/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/gcc-3.2.2/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
root [/devel/gcc-3.2.2] 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.
Always scan attachments before opening them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list