target/6569: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 C testsuite regression in compile/20011119-2.c

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Mon May 6 15:41:00 GMT 2002



--On Tuesday, May 07, 2002 12:35:06 AM +0200 Franz Sirl 
<Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com> wrote:

> On Monday 06 May 2002 22:23, Franz Sirl wrote:
>> On Monday 06 May 2002 08:03, davem@gcc.gnu.org wrote:
>> > Synopsis: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 C testsuite regression in
>> > compile/20011119-2.c
>> >
>> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->sirl
>> > Responsible-Changed-By: davem
>> > Responsible-Changed-When: Sun May  5 23:03:04 2002
>> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
>> >     On request by Mark.
>> >
>> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database
>> > =gc c& pr=6569
>>
>> Can you try the attached patch? It seems to work for me, but the
>> bootstrap hasn't completed yet. While I was at it, I improved the
>> placing of the warning messages. I'm still a bit confused, cause it
>> sometimes seems olddecl and newdecl appeared to be swapped compared to
>> their sourcefile ordering.
>
> FYI, bootstrap+regtest on x86-linux-gnu completed successfully.

OK; once you have confirmation of the SPARC results go ahead and check it
in.

--
Mark Mitchell                   mark@codesourcery.com
CodeSourcery, LLC               http://www.codesourcery.com



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list