ada bootstrap fails with ICE in calculate_global_regs_live, at flow.c:1081

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Sat Mar 30 10:15:00 GMT 2002


Bootstrapping current CVS tree on i686-linux-gnu fails with:

../../xgcc -B../../ -c -g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional   -gnatpg -gnata -I- -I../rts -I. -I/cvs/gcc/gcc/ada /cvs/gcc/gcc/ada/urealp.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.1 (20020212) (i686-pc-linux-gnu) GCC error:                            |
| Internal compiler error in calculate_global_regs_live, at flow.c:1081    |
| Error detected at /cvs/gcc/gcc/ada/urealp.adb:253:58                     |
| Please submit bug report by email to gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.               |
| Use a subject line meaningful to you and us to track the bug.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
| (use plain ASCII or MIME attachment).                                    |
| See gnatinfo.txt for full info on procedure for submitting bugs.         |
+==========================================================================+

Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
   private aj@arthur.inka.de
    http://www.suse.de/~aj



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list