Speaking of DWARF-2 macro info
Neil Booth
neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 10:46:00 GMT 2002
Carlo Wood wrote:-
> Neil, just a question. I have this in the code of my c++ debugging support lib:
>
> // This assumes that DW_TAG_compile_unit is the first tag for each compile unit
> // which is not strictly garanteed in the standard but seems to be the case.
> // Moreover it assumes that DW_TAG_compile_unit is the first entry in the
> // .debug_info section for each compile unit.
> #define DWARFSPEEDUP
>
> would it be possible that if you change the above that then I can't
> rely anymore on DW_TAG_compile_unit being the first entry in the .debug_info
> section for each compile unit?
>
> Sorry if this is not related, I am not sure.
I'm afraid I don't know enough about debug info to help you. Sadly it
seems good documentation is hard to find, too.
Neil.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list