c++/5821: Solaris: C++ compiler defines _XOPEN_SOURCE
Hans-Peter Nilsson
hp@bitrange.com
Thu Mar 7 03:43:00 GMT 2002
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Dimitri Papadopoulos wrote:
I wrote:
> > Did you perhaps use the small form on the front page and did not
> > set the option "All pages (including mailing lists and
> > testresults)" rather than the default "Regular pages (no mailing
> > lists or testresults)"? Yeah, maybe *that* needs fixing, from
> > defaulting to one to the other.
>
> I went to the mailing lists page:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html
> There is this sentence:
> The web archives are searchable.
> that links to:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#searchbox
This matches my description AFACT.
> I believe this search engine was having problems when I used
> it last time. I had one single hit with _XOPEN_SOURCE. I now
> get 234 hits.
No, it's because I changed the default search area. If you
don't use the pull-down-menu with the choices I mention above
and change the search area, it will now include the mail
archives where it previously did not. See
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-03/msg00225.html>.
brgds, H-P
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list