optimization/6010: sse code appears to have issues with some instructions

Jan Hubicka jh@suse.cz
Thu Apr 18 07:56:00 GMT 2002


> > Synopsis: sse code appears to have issues with some instructions
> 
> Cau,
> tak jsem zjistil, ze na to mam patch a dokonce uz zapprovovany (mam v tom
> vetsi binec, nez bych cekal).  Az dobootstrapuje, tak ho commitnu, takze
> asi muzes bugreport uzavrit.

Oops, I apologize for Czech Language, I tought I am sending email only to
Jakub.  I have patch approved to fix the testcase, so I will install it once
re-bootstrapping passes.

Honza
> 
> Honza
> > 
> > State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
> > State-Changed-By: jakub
> > State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 18 05:56:37 2002
> > State-Changed-Why:
> >     Simplified into:
> >     /* PR optimization/6010 */
> >     /* { dg-do compile } */
> >     /* { dg-options "-O2 -funroll-all-loops" } */
> >     /* { dg-options "-O2 -funroll-all-loops -march=pentium3" { target i?86-*-* } } */
> >     
> >     void bar (float);
> >     
> >     void foo (float y, unsigned long z)
> >     {
> >       int b;
> >       float c = y;
> >     
> >       for (b = 0; b < z; b++)
> >         {
> >           bar (c);
> >           if (c == y)
> >             c = -y;
> >           else
> >             c = y;
> >         }
> >     }
> > 
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6010



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list