Customised Cross Compiler

julia koh kohjulia@hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 19:38:00 GMT 2002


Dear Sir / Madam,

I have been trying to install the Cross Compiler available on the GNU 
website. However, there were some problems encountered.


I have been trying to build a customised cross compiler 
(sparc-sun-solaris2.7) using the GCC packages by modifying the files 
'sparc-opc.c' from binutils-2.12 and 'sparc.md' from gcc-2.95.2 to describe 
the processor. Yet, there were errors occurring during installation. May I 
know what else I have to modify to enable a successful installation?

Also, do I have to pay GCC a sum of money in order to incoporate our machine 
descriptions into GCC packages? If not, I would like to know how I can 
configure the installation to use this customised file.

Please advise on the above. Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Julia Koh





Julia


_________________________________________________________________
Join the worldÂ’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list