Tidy up arm-elf header files
Richard Earnshaw
rearnsha@arm.com
Sat Sep 1 02:18:00 GMT 2001
> > So here is a patch that does this. I have not checked it in yet as
> > I do not have the means to test the arm-linux or arm-conix
> > configurations. Richard, Phil can you have a look at this patch and
> > tell me if you think that it is OK ?
>
> I can't bootstrap the trunk on arm-linux at all right now. I get this
> badness while building stage 2:
>
> ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c: In function `value_format':
> ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c:5955: In basic block 17:
> ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c:5955: Flow control insn inside a basic block
> (jump_insn 350 349 351 (parallel[
> (set (pc)
> (if_then_else (leu (reg:SI 89)
> (const_int 7 [0x7]))
> (mem:SI (plus:SI (mult:SI (reg:SI 89)
> (const_int 4 [0x4]))
> (label_ref 351)) 0)
> (label_ref 245)))
> (clobber (reg:CC 24 cc))
> (use (label_ref 351))
> ] ) -1 (nil)
> (nil))
> ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c:5955: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
Yep, I've been seeing this as well. It looks like a basic block has been
relocated and that the end marker has been changed to point to the
addr*vec rather than the dispatch insn. I haven't been able to track down
exactly where this happens yet, except that it occurs after the gcse dump
is made.
R.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list