c/4496: Internal compiler version
dkmaster@punto-g.com
dkmaster@punto-g.com
Sun Oct 7 07:46:00 GMT 2001
>Number: 4496
>Category: c
>Synopsis: Internal compiler version
>Confidential: no
>Severity: serious
>Priority: medium
>Responsible: unassigned
>State: open
>Class: sw-bug
>Submitter-Id: net
>Arrival-Date: Sun Oct 07 07:46:01 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator: GCC
>Release: gcc version 2.95.4 20010902 (Debian prerelease)
>Organization:
>Environment:
Linux Debian Slint
>Description:
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../include -I. -I../libmp3lame -I.. -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -funroll-loops -fthread-jumps -malign-double -frerun-loop-opt -fgcse -fexpensive-optimizations -fmove-all-movables -fschedule-insns2 -freduce-all-givs -mpentiumpro -march=pentiumpro -mfancy-math-387 -Wall -pipe -c tabinit.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/tabinit.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/tabinit.lo
tabinit.c: In function `make_decode_tables':
tabinit.c:122: Internal compiler error:
tabinit.c:122: Internal compiler error in `calculate_giv_inc', at unroll.c:1604
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html > for instructions.
make[2]: *** [tabinit.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dkmaster/mp3/lame-3.89/mpglib'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dkmaster/mp3/lame-3.89'
make: *** [all-redirect] Error 2
[1]+ Done nedit configure
>How-To-Repeat:
The beta version of Lame (lame-3.89), configured with this options:
./configure --enable-mp3x --enable-mp3rtp --enable-brhist --enable-expopt=full --with-vorbis --enable-nasm
>Fix:
>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list