bootstrap/3421: make bootstrap problem
dangaio@hotmail.com
dangaio@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 23:56:00 GMT 2001
>Number: 3421
>Category: bootstrap
>Synopsis: make bootstrap problem
>Confidential: no
>Severity: serious
>Priority: medium
>Responsible: unassigned
>State: open
>Class: support
>Submitter-Id: net
>Arrival-Date: Mon Jun 25 23:56:00 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator: Alison
>Release: unknown-1.0
>Organization:
>Environment:
intel based pc running mandrake linux 8.0
>Description:
when I do 'make bootstrap', it begins the process to make but then about 10 minutes into the make process, it errors out with an Error [2] while doing the libstd portion. Is there a way I can get this to finally compile and be able to use the c++ libs? I would like to do my college problems on this platform but the older version of the compiler still didn't use the standard so I have had to use the "." function calls to do fixed, showpoint, and some other output format. Please help me. Thank you.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list