Large increase in testsuite failures in optimized 3.0 20010613 (prerelease)
Andreas Jaeger
aj@suse.de
Fri Jun 15 09:53:00 GMT 2001
"Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk> writes:
> On 15 Jun 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> Is it really ok to commit this on the branch? Please give me an
>> explicit ok (I though only Mark acks the branch but I'm not sure what
>> the situation is for the manual).
>>
>> I'll commit this now on the trunk,
>
> I would think that:
>
> * This patch is useful for people looking at the documentation in the
> release tarball, so it should go on the branch.
I agree.
> * If you can commit it to the mainline, you can commit it to the branch -
;-)
> or at least could up to 0800 UTC today, and there doesn't seem to have
> been any specific announcement of a doc freeze or of the release time
> ( http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg00634.html is silent about the rules
> for doc patches on the branch after 0800 UTC today).
That message says:
"Anyone who would normally be able to approve documentation patches may
continue to do so, through the end of 14th, GMT -0800."
And I'll prefer to wait for Mark's approval or rejection.
Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger
SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
private aj@arthur.inka.de
http://www.suse.de/~aj
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list