bug report: Internal compiler error

Rob Kaper cap@capsi.com
Wed Jun 13 19:05:00 GMT 2001


Version/system type:

Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-slackware-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

Command line:

g++ -save-temps -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../include
-I/usr/local/kde2/include -I/usr/local/qt/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -O2
-fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_COMPAT
-DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -Wp,-MD,.deps/KDChartAxesPainter.pp -c
KDChartAxesPainter.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/KDChartAxesPainter.o

Output:

KDChartAxesPainter.cpp: In method oid
KDChartAxesPainter::calculateLabelTexts(class QPainter &, const class
KDChartTableData &, const class
KDChartParams &, unsigned int, double, enum KDChartAxisParams::AxisPos,
const class QPoint &, double, double &, double &, double &, double &,
double &, double &, double &, int &)':
KDChartAxesPainter.cpp:1294: Internal compiler error.
KDChartAxesPainter.cpp:1294: Please submit a full bug report to
`egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com'.
KDChartAxesPainter.cpp:1294: See
<URL: http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport > for details.

Preprocessed file:

Attached.

Rob
-- 
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest
www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by
              | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: KDChartAxesPainter.ii.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 82748 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-bugs/attachments/20010613/6e4f4e28/attachment.bz2>


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list