java/3540: libjava fails to compile
Marcus Lundblad
malu9369@student.uu.se
Wed Jul 18 05:58:00 GMT 2001
******************************************
* Marcus Lundblad *
* marcus@lundblad.net *
* http://www.student.tdb.uu.se/~malu9369 *
******************************************
On 16 Jul 2001 apbianco@gcc.gnu.org wrote:
> Synopsis: libjava fails to compile
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
> State-Changed-By: apbianco
> State-Changed-When: Mon Jul 16 15:05:42 2001
> State-Changed-Why:
> I tried a build of the latest and greatest 3.0, configuring
> and building on a 7.1 hosts as you did and I was not able
> to reproduce the problem. Is it still occuring to you?
I haven't tried compiling 3.0.1 from sources.
But I installed a binary .rpm of 3.0.1.
Then Java seems to work, but when linking C++ programs the linker stop at
missing symbols at what seems to be related to locale stuff.
I shall try and compile a newer version of the whole compiler and see if
that helps.
Regards Marcus Lundblad
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3540&database=gcc
>
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list