bootstrap failure
Edelman, Mitchell J.
Mitchell.J.Edelman@ssa.gov
Tue Jul 3 06:32:00 GMT 2001
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixdfdi -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o l
ibgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixdfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixunssfdi -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -
o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixunssfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixsfdi -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o l
ibgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixsfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixxfdi -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o l
ibgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixxfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixunsxfdi -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -
o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixunsxfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_floatdixf -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_floatdixf.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixunsxfsi -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -
o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixunsxfsi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixtfdi -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o l
ibgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixtfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_fixunstfdi -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -
o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_fixunstfdi.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_floatditf -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -o
libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_floatditf.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_clear_cache -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_clear_cache.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_trampoline -c
/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -
o libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_trampoline.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL__main -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -o
lib
gcc/pthread/powerpc/__main.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_exit -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c -o
libg
cc/pthread/powerpc/_exit.o
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/powerpc
-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prot
otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LI
BGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc
-I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.
0/gcc/. -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/config -I/usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/../include
-DUSE_CO
LLECT2 -pthread -mcpu=powerpc -DL_absvsi2 -c /usr/GCC/gcc-3.0/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o l
ibgcc/pthread/powerpc/_absvsi2.o
/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/as: BFD internal error, aborting at
coffge
n.c line 901 in coff_fix_symbol_name
/usr/local/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/bin/as: Please report this bug.
make[3]: *** [libgcc/pthread/powerpc/_absvsi2.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/GCC/gcc/gcc'
make[2]: *** [stmp-multilib] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/GCC/gcc/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/GCC/gcc/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
NEW LIBBY #
copied as much as I could snag - I am having profound difficulties with this
platform - 2.9.3 also failed...
Mitch Edelman
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list