ANSI compliance bug in Apple C compiler on OS X
Michael Hopkins
mhopkins@netmatters.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 16:18:00 GMT 2001
Hi Andrew
I ran it on the GNU cc test page last night - that's where the output at
the top is from I believe...
What did you do?
Do you agree that the code is ANSI-compliant?
Mike
Andrew Pinski wrote:
>
> One thing this is not a bug in Apple's compiler I just tried it on the newest gcc (cvs checkout about 3pm) on linux ia86. So no need to send in a bug.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew Pinski
--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ ACS Consultancy
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/
_/_/_/_/ _/ _/_/_/ Information Sciences for Industry
_/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Telephone/Fax: 01732~463519 (UK)
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
`All models are wrong, but some are useful' - George Box
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list