GCC installation problem
Sobotka Petr
sobotka@komix.cz
Wed Jan 24 09:50:00 GMT 2001
Hello,
I have some problems during the GCC instalation:
The GCC version: gcc-2.95.2
The system type: hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
All options you passed to the compiler: none
The "make bootstrap" command stopped with following message:
>>>>>
Bootstrap comparison failure!
[... list of files ...]
*** Error exit code 1
*** Error exit code 1
<<<<<
In your documentation, in the section related to "hppa*-hp-hpux10" can be
found that if the 3-stage comparison test fails, the process could be
continued using "make all".
However "make all" stopped with the following output:
>>>>>
(cd intl && make all)
cc -c -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../gcc-2.95.
2/gcc -I../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config -I../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/../include
underscore
.c
rm -f collect2
cc -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o collect2 collect2.o
tli
nk.o hash.o intl.o underscore.o version.o obstack.o alloca.o
../libiberty
/libiberty.a
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
__main (code)
*** Error exit c
Stop.
ode 1
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
<<<<<
Can you give me any hint, what's the problem and how to succeed with the
installation ?
Regards,
Petr Sobotka
------------------------------------------------------
Komix, s.r.o. privat:
Holubova 1 Krcska 112/22
150 00 Praha 5 140 00 Praha 4
tel.: +420 2 51551134 tel.: +420 2 41441931
mobil: +420 605 562779
sobotka@komix.cz
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list