mips-rtems failure

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Mon Feb 12 06:18:00 GMT 2001


Version: CVS source
Target: mips-rtems

The file (gthr-rtems.h) that is causing the problem is a file shared by
all RTEMS targets.  The sparc, powerpc, m68k, and i386 RTEMS targets
all managed to compile it.  Any thoughts on what might be different
at this level?

/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/gcc/xgcc -B/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/gcc/ -nostdinc
-B/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/mips-rtems/newlib/ -isystem
/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/mips-rtems/newlib/targ-include -isystem
/opt/test-gcc/cvs-objs/gcc/newlib/libc/include
-B/usr2/test-gcc/install/mips-rtems/bin/
-B/usr2/test-gcc/install/mips-rtems/lib/ -isystem
/usr2/test-gcc/install/mips-rtems/include -O2
-I../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/../newlib/libc/sys/rtems/include -DCROSS_COMPILE
-DIN_GCC    -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-isystem ./include  -G 0 -g1 -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2
-D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -Dinhibit_libc -I. -I. -I../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc
-I../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/. -I../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/config
-I../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/../include  -fexceptions -msingle-float -mips3
-DL_eh -c ../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/single/mips3/_eh.o
In file included from gthr-default.h:1,
                 from ../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/gthr.h:98,
                 from ../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:3135:
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/gthr-rtems.h:51: warning: function declaration isn't
a prototype
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/gthr-rtems.h:67: warning: function declaration isn't
a prototype
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c: In function `__default_terminate':
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:3142: warning: implicit declaration of
function `abort'
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c: In function `__throw_type_match':
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:3170: warning: implicit declaration of
function `strcmp'
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c: In function `new_eh_context':
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:3202: warning: implicit declaration of
function `memset'
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c: In function `__sjthrow':
../../../cvs-objs/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:3523: Internal compiler error in reg_save,
at dwarf2out.c:987
Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html > for instructions.
make[2]: *** [libgcc/single/mips3/_eh.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stmp-multilib] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/test-gcc/build/b-gcc/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
+ exit 1



-- 
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS  Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available                (256) 722-9985



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list