3.1 Linux labels-2.c Regression
Daniel Berlin
dan@cgsoftware.com
Wed Aug 29 08:21:00 GMT 2001
Jeffrey Oldham <oldham@codesourcery.com> writes:
> Last night's gcc 3.1 i686-pc-linux-gnu regression tests showed new
> regressions for
>
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/920501-1.c, -O0
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-1.c, -O0
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -O0
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -O1
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -O2
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -O3 -g
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/labels-2.c, -Os
>
> Are you also seeing these regressions?
I would imagine these are due to Alexandre Oliva's incorrect change in
mark_jump_label yesterday.
Try reverting it and see what happens.
> Thanks,
> Jeffrey D. Oldham
> oldham@codesourcery.com
--
"Last night, I walked up to this beautiful woman in a bar and
asked her, "Do you live around here often?" She said, "You're
wearing two different colored socks." I said, "Yes, but to me
they're the same because I go by thickness." Then she asked,
"How do you feel?" and I said, "Well, you know when you're
sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs
then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last
second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time."
"-Steven Wright
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list