bootstrap/3370
Joel Sherrill
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Wed Aug 29 04:57:00 GMT 2001
GNUTeam wrote:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3370&database=gcc
>
> The GNATS shows that it is closed and there is no fix mentioned. But we are
> getting the same error in GNU/Linux RedHat 6.2 targetting sh-coff
> environment. The source code I am trying to build is binutils 2.11.2, gcc
> 3.0.1 and Newlib 1.9.0.
>
> This build only fails on sh-hms and sh-coff target, but is successful on
> sh-elf target. Build for target sh-hms and sh-coff is successful for
> language C but fails with the error for C++.
>
> Any lead on this would be greatly appreciated.
I initially reported this. I was testing on the 3.0 branch when I
found it. Perhaps the fix was only installed on the development
trunk.
> Thanks & Regards
> Gnuteam
--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list