DJGPP2.952 internal compiler error

Etienne etienne_jl@yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 6 00:10:00 GMT 2000


Hi everybody!

GCC is a very good product. I like it very much. Keep up the good work!
But since nothing is perfect, here is a bug report compiling UPX 0.992. I
enclose all the files needed to reproduce the "internal compiler error". Just
type "make target=djgpp" in the extraction directory.
I use the latest release of all the tools: GCC/GPP 2.952, BNU2.951, DJDEV2.03
and so on. The OS is MS-DOS 6.22. The DPMI server is QDPMI, which reports a
"memory access violation" and aborts.

I you have any problem to reproduce the bug or need some additional
information, do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best regards,


=====
.____ ______ __ .____ __  __ __  __ .____
||    | || | || ||    ||\ || ||\ || ||   
||==    ||   || ||==  ||\\|| ||\\|| ||== 
||___   ||   || ||___ || \|| || \|| ||___

         !     BOOKMARK ONLY      !
         ! "etienne_jl@email.com" !
___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Achetez, vendez! À votre prix! Sur http://encheres.yahoo.fr
Gcc_bug.tgz

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Gcc_bug.tgz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 26159 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-bugs/attachments/20000306/d6c7d626/attachment.bin>


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list